Monday, March 29, 2010

Tip and Upcoming Schedule

**Cut dryer sheets in half! Use them for small loads or to freshen up clothes in a hurry. I typically buy a cheaper detergent  - example: SUN, ALL, etc., and spend my money on a GOOD fabric softener. My favorites are Downy and Snuggle. My clothes will get clean with the SUN and ALL because I use Spray n Wash (that I got for .50). The end result? Clothes that smell fabulous without spending a lot of money!

This is our schedule for April/May. If you are interested in coming to a save-inar at one of these locations, leave a comment with your email, or email angelarichardson@mac.com


Monday, April 12 6:30 pm - Hiram
Monday, April 19 6:30 pm - Hiram/Douglas line
Wednesday, April 21, 6:30 pm - Hiram area
Saturday, April 24, 11:00 am - Powder Springs
Sunday, April 25, 6:00pm - Hiram
Monday, April 26, 6:30 - Hwy 61
Friday, May 7, 7:00 - Douglasville

3 comments:

Alison said...

Angela, I am interested in the 19th and 21st dates. I also was going to ask a few girlfriends if they also wanted to come so please send me the details for both dates so I can send the info to them as well. alisonenglish@bellsouth.net

Christi McLendon said...

Hi Angela,

I am interested in your May 7th save-inar. Where in Douglasville will it be held? Several of my friends are newbies to the world of couponing, so I'd also be interested in hosting a save-inar. We live in the Douglasville/Villa Rica area. My email is: christimc22@comcast.net

Thanks a bunch! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela, I'm interested in Sunday, April 25, 6:00pm in Hiram (Erin Castillo)