Friday, December 11, 2009

$5 off $5 purchase at Hallmark!




Go HERE print your coupon! I clicked the back button and printed 2. I also had 3 more of these from December magazines...Family Circle, Oprah and Women's Day. Soooo, I went to Hallmark yesterday and scored some sweet deals. Here's what I got:

Wrapping paper - Buy 1/$4.99 get 1/.99

***Deal - use your $5 coupon, and get 2 NICE wrapping papers for a buck!

Also, the Webkinz "Kinz Klips" are B1G1 half off. They are 4.95. So you can get 2 of these for 2.50 if you use your $5 coupon. That's a $10 value! Great stocking stuffers!

Now, since I had 5 of these coupons I was prepared to do 5 separate transactions to get the deal, but they let me use them in 1 transaction. Just be patient and willing to do the separate purchases if your store can't combine them.

No comments: